Thursday, April 30, 2009

Digi-scrap Collab Week 7



Emily's is still to come here, so here are the layouts:



No journaling, because it's pretty self-explanatory: excellent Mexican food, a furniture store with cherry sours and fudge, and a man-sized hot dog. It doesn't get much better than that. Photo credits: Hot dog: Flickr user Poodle Superstar, Chuy's sign: DFWandMe.com, Weir's sign: Weir's Furniture

And Casey's LO (and Casey's blog for next week's challenge):



And Emily's!



Journal: There is a lot we don’t like about our neighborhood. Plenty of things we want in addition to and instead of in the next place we live. But I will say that there are plenty of places to run and play, have a picnic, kick a ball, ride a bike, play tag, lay in the grass and all sorts of other outside family things to do. We moved here 6 months after we become a family of 3 and are still here almost 4 years later. Our family has grown in number and in size and we are still having fun.

And late entry into this week's challenge - I invited my mom to join in!

Lindy's layout:

5 comments:

Kristen said...

Good job guys! I'm back in next week!

Emily T said...

you're quick!

Kristen said...

I may send you one for this week when I can get around to doing it! I feel weird being left out!

Kristen said...

Yay! Someone else participating! Welcome!

Floyd said...

Thanks for properly crediting the use of the picture from my site!