Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Romantic Valentine

Just a fun little Valentine on a cold day... I actually started with a coffee set, thinking of a "keeping warm" theme, but somehow it evolved into this card, with the only stamp from the coffee set being the heart. Which isn't really coffee/warmth themed at all. Oh well.



All papers are from my favorite go-to lately, Basic Grey's Bittersweet line. And the word stamp is from a random little book-themed stamp set that I bought... at a convention, maybe? (Here we go... found it. "Book Lovers" by Clear Art Stamps. And now that I'm looking at the site to find that, I'm finding so many others that I want... check out this awesome Alice set or this adorable Fairy/nature set - their vintage-y style is right up my alley.)

Getting out this set is inspiring me to make more bookmarks... I think that'll be next in line.

No comments: