Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Small Stamping

When I'm short on inspiration, I like to take out something small to work on that just needs a few elements. I found these Martha Stewart tags at Joann last week, and they're a perfect small project.


For this "masculine" tag, I got to use my new houndstooth background stamp from Papertrey - the set came with two sizes of the pattern, and they're easy to line up to make several rows. The striped fabric is a fabric tape I picked up at Paper Source, and it's wrapped around the back as well to give the back a little interest.


This tag is made with rows of Martha Stewart paper tape - I actually just used the tapes in the same order they came packaged in, and added a little line between each tape with a sparkle pen. Very simple, but it turned out cute!


Stamps: Papertrey Houndstooth Background
Paper: Martha Stewart kraft tags
Ink: Palette Umber
Accessories: e2 Daily striped fabric tape, buttons, Martha Stewart "Vintage Girl" paper tape, Sakura Gelly Roll glitter pen

No comments: