Sunday, March 11, 2012

Yesterday's Yang

I've been convinced that I should do two baby books, so I'm trying to keep up with making two pages for each event, without necessarily making duplicates of every page. Today's page is the "yang" to yesterday's "yin" - it uses all the same papers (except the background), and is for the same event (bringing the babies home), but is changed up to make it a little more boy-ish. (Again, sorry for the lighting/photography.)


I loved this background as soon as I opened the Studio Calico package - I think the woodgrain hearts motif is adorable. All of the strips of paper are from the same papers I used yesterday, although some are flipped to use the back side.


I even used the same chipboard letters, just colored red this time instead of gray. I had to add a little bling, just for fun.

No comments: