Saturday, December 6, 2008



I couldn't go to a wrapping party today, so I took a few minutes to do some of my own... I picked up this little set of boxes and embellishments on a post-Christmas clearance rack a few years ago, and forgot about them till the move. I won't do a materials section on this, because I apparently took off the label when I got it and have no clue where it's from. It's actually a really comprehensive set... several boxes, lots of tags and ribbon and flowers, tons of stuff to dress them up. I built this box, then put patterned paper around the bottom and a ribbon at the border... the ribbon was a little short to go all the way around, so I ran a tag through my Xyron, tied another ribbon through one end, and put flowers on the other.



On this one, I pulled out a 7gypsies texturing set I picked up a while back - it's a sheet of adhesive rub-ons with sheets of gold foil, black velvet, and silver glitter that you can rub on to the adhesive. I think this one turned out really cute! The gold cording (from last week's treasure trove) works really nicely with it, and I just tied it closed with a couple of tags from the set.




Sadie says, "Hey, what's going on in here? Want to show off my new 'do?" And I do, so I did.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Aww, Sadie looks sooo cute! I love it