Saturday, January 31, 2009

So far...



Sorry for the quick and dirty post - I'm trying to get some photos from this week up before I run to work. This is my first quote wall - I think it turned out pretty cute.



This is my staging area for quotes - now that I've got the easy wall done, I'm not really sure how I'm going to get to the others. There's a lot of furniture in the way.



I got a Papertrey order last night, and grabbed a kraft scrap to try out my new inks on. I got full-size pads of their Fresh Snow and True Black, and spot-sized pads of Raspberry Fizz, Ripe Avocado, and Spring Rain. I'm LOVING the Fresh Snow and True Black. Maybe I just haven't had a juicy new white or black ink in a while, but they work SO well, and the detail of the black is fantastic. I stamped the flower with Raspberry Fizz, so I thought I'd throw together a background using Fresh Snow on Raspberry Fizz cardstock. It's basic, but I think it turned out cute!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I love the quote wall and can't wait to see the others! It turned out great!

Jenny said...

That is awesome. I might have to steal it (with a different quote).