Sunday, July 12, 2009

The Day Is Here!

In the order in which I received them:

Abbey (who mentioned that she did hers entirely with Elmer's glue, kitchen shears, and coins for templates):






Lindy (who, I think, receives the "Best Use Of Monkey" award):

One Little Monkey Jumping on the Bed:



Somewhat Asian:


Phyl (who did a great job tying her tags together as a coherent project):









Casey (who used a marker for the distressed orange parts - love that look!):



Jas (who turned my expectations on their head -I'm totally in love with the ribbon trees) :








Thank you all so much for participating! I'll have to do more of these challenges - I love seeing the creativity that comes out of them!

2 comments:

S. Kay said...

Delightful work! What a fun project.

Unknown said...

wow, they turned out great. All are very creative! I never got to my second one, I am a bad participant.

I hope you do another challenge sometime soon. I really enjoyed this and it has made me want to be more creative