Thursday, July 9, 2009

Tag Reveal Countdown Day 9/10



I mentioned at the outset of this challenge that you could use any media at your disposal to make your tags - today I branched out from my usual paper-only art and into digiscrapping. Both of today's tags are made with the Bubblegum and Licorice set by Summertime Designs, and the Bleeding Cowboys font (my favorite!).



I also wanted to run with my idea from the other day of book-journal tags. These have plenty of space for documenting what you're reading and what you think about it, and since they're entirely digiscrapped, then printed and cut out, they're perfectly flat and perfect for using as bookmarks.



The fun little pins that hook onto the ring are from the new Making Memories line I mentioned the other day - they're called Vintage Findings Garment Pins. I think they're perfect for my vintage style and for what I'm using them for. I was going to display these on the ring with the first book-journal tag I made the other day, but for some odd reason my editing program prints them at a smaller scale, even though I created them at 100% scale to the other tags I've made. Oh, well, they aren't too small to use, and they still look good!

I've received a couple of entries for the tag challenge, and they look GREAT! I can't wait to see everyone else's - don't forget, they're due on Saturday and I'll reveal all of the entries on Sunday the 12th.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Wow, those turned out great! I think using the digi scrap stuff really worked well! I have to take a pic of my tag and send it to you! I still have 1 to do.