Sunday, January 17, 2010

Sunday in the life



Met my family for lunch at Tin Star,



where Sus was acting sassy as usual.



Mom got an amazing-looking taco (which we decided was more properly a tostada or gordita, since one really couldn't be expected to fold it).



Then the Bugs had a meeting in the driveway for Dad to do some maintenance while Mom and I went shopping.



We surprised Sus at work,



and got to take a look at her latest FMSC awareness marketing campaign - she wears different aprons to work every day, so she's made a Feed My Starving Children apron, and carries cards with the website info in the pocket to hand out to people who ask about it. She's so great at coming up with ways to let people know!

Speaking of FMSC, slots are now open to sign up to volunteer for the packing days - Friday, March 5, from 6-8pm, Saturday the 6th, 2-hour shifts from 8am to 8pm, or Sunday the 7th, 2 hour shifts at either 1pm or 3:30 pm. I'll probably be doing at least one Friday and one Saturday shift - I haven't decided which yet. Click here for info on signing up to volunteer or to donate!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Your mom looks soo pretty in that picture! The bugs together is just too cute! I want a pink one when I retire! I think it is great that your sister is bringing awareness by wearing the aprons, what a great idea!