Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Quick one



Been working on some other stuff, but I did make a quick card today - I wanted to use a texturing kit I had, so I pulled out some papers that I thought would go well with the black velvet texture. Unfortunately, the kit is kind of old and the adhesive isn't very good, so the little flourishes are kind of wonky. But I think it's kind of cute, anyway, and a different kind of color palette than I usually work with. The background (which is from Basic Grey's Bittersweet collection, along with the red paper) is embossed with a damask-pattern Cuttlebug folder, and I embossed "dream" in black - it's part of a Fancy Pants set. The flourishes may be a little wonky, but they feel very cool and velvety.

1 comment:

Lori said...

Love that! I love the colors!!! :)