Thursday, March 17, 2011

Sweet Bunny



I haven't made baby cards in a while, so I thought this nice little paper-pieced bunny would be fun and seasonal. Everything here is from Papertrey (Bitty Baby Blessings patterned paper, Spring Moss cardstock, Bitty Baby Blessings image, die shape behind the bunny) except for the "Celebrate" stamp (Stampin' Up!) and twine (an awesome store I go to sometimes). Oh, and the liquid pearls I used for the tail and nose - those are Ranger brand.

I stamped the bunny on two of the Bitty Baby Blessings sheets (a tiny flower and a larger flower) and cut out the whole bunny in the tiny flower, then just the ear and back part of the larger flower. I love this set for paper piecing - all of the images have nice open spaces and clean lines to be able to do that. The "Celebrate" tag is just stamped on the same tiny flower paper and punched out, and everything is layered over a third pattern from the paper set. Inside is stamped, "babies are heaven sent."

No comments: