Tuesday, May 24, 2011

ATC Challenge

Update: The Challenge is now a Contest!

While I was writing up the last post, I realized that I haven't done a challenge in a really long time, and it seems like Artist Trading Cards are the perfect challenge idea.

So here's my challenge: Make an ATC and either send it to me or send me a photo, and I'll post them here in two weeks. You can either do your own or leave a comment or email me (birdishappy at gmail dot com) and I'll send you a packet with some assorted materials and a pre-cut ATC base. The only requirement is that it be 2.5" x 3.5" - other than that, the sky's the limit! I have in my swap collection painted ATCs, sewn ATCs, collage ATCs... you can do anything you want.

Have pictures or ATCs to me by June 7, and I'll post them here on June 8. I'll be posting my ATCs between now and then.

No comments: