Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Rosh Hashanah card

I received my Mazel Tov and Mazel Tov Additions sets from Papertrey the other day, and since Rosh Hashanah is coming up, I thought I'd try my hand at a card. I really appreciate the research that Papertrey put in to this set, and they also put together a chart on which symbols go with which holidays, and when those holidays are. Very helpful!

For this card, I know that blue and silver are Chanukah colors, but Papertrey also came out this week with beautiful shimmery silver and navy cardstock, so I had those colors on my mind. I actually didn't open up the Papertrey cardstock yet, because I had a textured silver stock left over from something else. I was so happy that the sentiment for this card fit so perfectly in one of the tags from my Cuttlebug tag die set - very convenient! This ended up being a really simple card - the ribbon is also new from Papertrey, and I think it's really pretty.

No comments: