Sunday, October 12, 2008

Card for Alyson

I thought I'd try this month's Dirty Dozen sketch on Splitcoast for a card for Alyson Kathleen. I think these baby girl papers from Nana's Nursery are so sweet - some of them have glitter and dimension, and they all work really well together. With a sketch and paper decided on, it was pretty simple to put together! I decided to change it to a 5.5" square card, since the papers are so pretty - I wanted to be able to show more of them.

I layered the criss-crossing strips on coordinating paper, and scalloped the edges of the pink piece with a cutter I got for Christmas. The little sentiment is from Papertrey's Bitty Baby Blessings set, and is mounted on a scalloped circle and popped up from the card on Pop Dots.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

This card was so beautiful! Thank you very much!