Thursday, November 13, 2008

Another golden oldie



I've been so wrapped up in work this week, I haven't had much time to stamp. Happily, I'm taking tomorrow off, and I plan to get all of the necessary errands out of the way early so I can spend the rest of the day on crafts. I was looking through my Splitcoast gallery for inspiration (I usually look at other people's galleries for inspiration, but sometimes I like to look through my own stuff to find good concepts that were executed badly, to see if I can improve on them) and found this card I'm particularly proud of.

One reason I love it is that it reminds me of the wallpaper in my bedroom when I was little - I know that sounds weird, but I loved the tiny floral print on that wallpaper, and the twill makes me think of the molding around the walls of that room. I might dig back into this paper set tomorrow - I love how tiny and dainty the design is, and how well it works with the coordinating cardstock.

Materials: Stamps: Papertrey Butterfly Kisses; Paper: Papertrey Berry Sorbet, Sweet Blush and white, Papertrey Pink Patterns, Papertrey Everyday Blessings; Ink: Chocolate Chip; Accessories: Chipboard letter, brads, tiny primas, Berry Sorbet twill tape

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I think it is beautiful!!