Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Shy bird


I can't seem to get a good picture of this one - partly just a light issue, since I got home after dark today and can't use natural light - and partly the glitter. Glitter is kind of hard to photograph, because it catches so much more light than anything else. This is pretty far outside my usual style, but I saw this use of the bird in a magazine and happened to have the same paper pack (Basic Gray Eva again), so I thought I'd try it out. The plastic bubbles are adhered with Stickles, so that there's a little shine around them.

Materials: Paper: Papertrey white, Basic Grey Eva; Ink: Stampin' Up Purely Pomegranate; Stamp: SU! Wonderful Words; Pink baubles from Michaels, Silver Ice Stickles

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I think it is great you did something that is outside of your normal style. i think it turned out great!