Friday, November 7, 2008

Lady Bookplates

My sister wants some bookplates, so I thought I'd come up with a cute new design for her. I love this "Little Lady" from Papertrey Ink... there are two sizes of wings and bodies to choose from, and I used the small one on these, along with the dotted trail.




I used the same JustRite border, and sticky-ed up the backs with my Xyron. That's just such a great tool.

Materials: Stamps: Little Lady from Papertrey Ink, JustRite stamper; Ink: Palette Noir, Pure Poppy from Papertrey Ink, Versamark; Cardstock: Kraft from Papertrey; Black embossing powder from Joann, embossing gun, Xyron

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

They look awesome! Now I'm having trouble finding important/fancy enough books to put them on. :) You don't want to waste them on like a Halfprice paperback with somebody else's notes in the margins. Thanks Bon!

-Abbey-